Snap Fitness is the world’s premier 24/7 fitness franchise
- 20% off on shopping at Snap Fitness
- Offer Valid on HDFC Bank Credit/Debit cards
- Valid on EMI and Regular transactions
- Offer valid till 14th September,2017
Snap Fitness, headquartered in Minneapolis, is a recognized global leader in the fitness industry. With a focus on providing members with the best equipment, guidance, and value-added services to help them achieve results, Snap Fitness has become one of the fastest growing health clubs – its presence is spread across US, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, England, Egypt and India with more than 2500 clubs signed and 1450 locations opened. To know more click here
Terms & Conditions
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable. Discount will not be valid on cancelled transactions or for charge back transactions. HDFC Bank reserves the right to reverse the Discount in case the transaction is found to be cancelled later.
- Discount is not valid for Void Transactions. The offer is valid only for successful/approved transactions. Any customer queries on Discount are open only for 90 days from the transaction date.
- In case of any queries on the discount offer, customer has to directly contact the merchant stores.
- Corporate Cards, Commercial Cards, Dealer Cards, Distributor Cards, Business Cards, Value Plus Cards are excluded from the promotion.
- Service Charge and Applicable Govt. taxes as applicable shall be payable by the customer as applicable at the time the respective discounts were offered.
- All standard Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) mentioned on HDFC Bank website (www.hdfcbank.com) would apply.
- HDFC Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that must be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered as a result of availing of the discount offer.
- HDFC Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Products/Services under the discount offer provided.
- By participating in the discount offer the Cardholders shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Chennai only.
- HDFC Bank is not making these offers and neither warrant nor guarantees the delivery, quality, merchantability or suitability of products/services availed of by the HDFC Bank Credit Card members under this offer and the member shall be solely responsible for all effects and consequences therefrom.
- Any disputes as regards delivery, quality, warranty, merchantability or suitability of products/services availed of under this offer must be strictly addressed by the HDFC Bank Credit Card members in writing to Merchant/ Brand directly and HDFC Bank will not entertain any communication in this regard.
- HDFC Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or for any personal injury that may be suffered, by a HDFC Bank Credit Card member, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of products/services availed of under this offer HDFC Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Above offers is by way of a special offer for select HDFC Bank Credit Card members only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above offers shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the Card members Agreement.
- All disputes pertaining to Credit Cards, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above offers or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Chennai only, irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.