Get great discounts at Apollo Pharmacy Retail outlets
- 5% discount on FMCG Products (Fast Movable Consumer Goods)
- 10% discount on Pharma Products
- 15% discount on Apollo Private Label Products (Like Skin Care, Cosmetics, Baby Care, General etc
Kotak Mahindra Group customers should use Kotak Mahindra Bank’s Debit/Credit Cards at the Apollo Pharmacy Retail outlet to avail the offer.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is not valid in Hospital based Apollo Pharmacies.
- Offer is valid till 31st March 2018.
- Please note medicines containing drugs under DPCO list shall be exempted from discounts. Please find the link below indicating the Govt. Circular on the same http://pharmaceuticals.gov.in/DPCO2013.pdf.
- Customer can call up on our toll free no 1860-500-0101 to get their medicine home delivered, for minimum bill value Rs. 500/- and distance within 5 km of radius of the outlet. (subject to availability of a delivery boy)
- Any participation in this offer is voluntary. Any person availing of this offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Bank and Apollo Pharmacy reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- The decision of the Bank and Apollo Pharmacy in all matters in connection with and incidental to this offer is final and shall be binding on all persons.
- The Bank shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any deficiency or inadequacy in the services rendered by Apollo Pharmacy its agents or representatives and the Customer hereby agrees not to hold the Bank responsible or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses that he/she may suffer on account of the offer
- All disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above offer or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Mumbai only, irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.